Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School!

Hannah has been excited for the 6th Grade to
start since the last day of 5th Grade. Today
she got her wish of being in the 6th Grade.
She's been counting down the days for a month.
I followed her to class to check out her new
classroom and to get a few pictures. I told
her if she smiled I would be out of there fast.
Hannah at her new desk. She is right in front of
the teacher - hope she didn't put her there for a
reason.
Hannah's new school supplies.
Here she is with all her friends. Funny how they
all got in the same class with the teacher they
wanted. Have a fun 6th Grade Year!
Now the boy child. I had to take
over 6 billion pictures to get one
with his eyes open. Jakson is way
to use to going to bed late and getting
up late. But here he is with his
Doodle.

Oh - here's a good one. Just make sure you pass
the ninth grade - because now your grades go on
you permanent record.

No comments:

Post a Comment