It was at the Davis Convention Center. Oh my gosh -
it was like walking into Revenge of the Nerds - and
her board. Hannah had qualified in the division of
Chemistry - toothpaste as we now know is a
chemical! Three judges came and asked her
questions about her project.
Program. It started at 6:30 so Hannah had to book
it from 96th South to Northridge High School. When
we got there, they had just finished her Division.
Afterward she went up and received her award and
medal.
That is all wonderful and dandy you might say - but
then I found out places 1st through 3rd now go to the
State Science Fair at Weber. I'm not sure when or
what that entails - so stay tuned.......
Once again - way to go Hannah!
I do have another child living at home and he is in the
middle of conditioning to try out for Viewmont's
Soccer team. Try-outs are next Monday! Keep your
fingers crossed.
He told me tonight he is getting a triceps muscle. I
will try to get a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment