Friday, May 14, 2010

Hannah's 12th Birthday Party

It was Hannah's last big friend party
so I tried to fancy it up a little
and made it a little girly!
There were balloons and flowers!


There was ribbon, paper mache flowers and
a paper lantern!

I even made her a banner with her name on it!
I kept seeing these everywhere
and wanted to try making one.
It actually was quite easy
and turned out really cute!
Hannah invited her favorite friends!
Berklee - Hope - Hannah - Addi -
Brooklyn - Sarah
Breanna and Sydnee!

Here they are being GooFy!
Which was pretty much the whole time!

Hannah wanted to go swimming so I took the
girls to the Rec Center.
After swimming they did a little rock climbing.

During the present opening there were a lot
of thank you hugs - which Hannah is
not a big fan of hugs so they all
were a little awkward!

Then there was the eating of pizza - breadsticks and soda
it was a healthy dinner!
Then they each got their own
Nothing Bundt Cake Bundletts!

The aftermath!
Hannah had a great Birthday
with her really good friends!
Next year she is a teenager
UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment