Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Day of School!!

So the last day of school I'm on the
treadmill and Jakson is up before 7:00!
Weird!!

Then when I'm done - I come upstairs and
they are both up and have made
themselves breakfast.
Even some English Muffins!

Then I tell Jakson that I need to see some
biceps! I know - look hard. They are
sometimes hard to see when you have
an Ethiopian body!
The kid eats like a horse - but looks like
he's from a third world country.

Of course Hannah won't let you get by
without seeing her biceps also.
Life is one big competition!

This is Jakson's last day in Junior High.
He will be a Sophomore next year -
sniff sniff! That's not me having
a tear - it's what is that boy smell??

His face will probably be this way all next
year after he gets a daily wedgie from the Seniors!


3 comments:

  1. Nice looks Axle and Sue! Happy last day of school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap! High School. I can't believe Jakson is going to be in High School. He will be driving soon---scary!

    ReplyDelete