Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Yard - Not sure which day?

Ok - so I'm having huge technical
difficulties.  I lost my blogger
template somehow and I can't
find the old original ones. I
tried one of the new Simple ones
and I can't get anything to work.
The background looks like
there is a transparency on it and
it doesn't go all the way to the
edge of the post.  I also can't
figure out how to center the
header at the top of the page and
every time I sit down and try
to fix it - I sit here for hours and
can never get it.  So for
now everything is going to
look silly until I have time to
fix it or someone knows how
to find the old template or use
the new one??
Why can't things just be
simple all the time - why do they
need to mess with the programs?
Enough said about that.
So here is the two big
piles of top soil to put all over
my yard tomorrow.
They are right in front of my
driveway.  I had to move the
cars out.  Hopefully it will be
gone tomorrow and all over
my new yard!

Sprinklers are all in and some of
the top soil already in the front
yard.

Hopefully it will all be done by
the end of next week!
Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment