Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Eve - Part 2


I know - it's been a month
since anything was posted.
Life is way busy right now.
O well - better late than
never.
This is Christmas Eve.
Christmas PJ's for everyone!

Hannah with her new
red polka dot PJ's.

Axl with his new PJ's.

Socks and shorts for PJ's.
His favorite!


I finally have a fireplace where
the stockings can be hung.
(Instead of throwing them on
the couch Christmas Eve).

Went to the Miller's for Christmas
Eve.
Axl got to wear the Santa hat.

Mckinsey sharing a kiss with
Sergei - who is now wearing the
Santa hat.

Emma made me this gorgeous
Christmas poster.  She worked
on it all day.
It was lovely!

Emma and Matthew received
this little present Christmas
Eve.  He is an American
Alaskan Husky - very cute
and cuddly.

Emma is not very excited to
be wearing the Christmas
"thingymajig".  It is a tradition,
but I'm not sure what is it.

A little Wii was played the several
hours before dinner.  As always
Mckinsey is ready and posing
for the camera.

Here is Hannah wearing the
"thingymajig" and serving the
bread.  Moments before she
was doing her "Toddler's and
Tiara's walk with the bread
and tripped - bread went
everywhere.  We laughed
so hard we were crying.
I'm sure we are banned from
Christmas Eve forever
because it was during
the reading of the
"thingymajig"
Ok - we're probably
not banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment