Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Easter

So the kids did a little Easter egg coloring.
Hannah decided to take one of the plastic eggs and
look like a bug. I think she looks just like one!
What a weird tongue - it looks like a heart.
This is the only picture I could get out of Jakson
and Hannah after they had finished coloring their
eggs that wasn't making a face at the camera
or making each other scream.
Jakson was very proud of his Easter egg that he
had put in almost every color to turn it brown
and had written "POOP" on it with crayon
before he colored it. This is a "proud mom"
moment.
He then proceeded to do the Martian ears or
he is "flipping me off". I'm not really sure!
Probably the second one.
Aren't they loverly!!!

Here are the children sitting and
waiting for Kevin to give the OK
to look for the Easter eggs and
baskets. They have to answer
questions he asks and then
depending on their answer (if it
is right or wrong) they can move
down a stair or two or move up.
I think Mckinsey won this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment