
Well it was the Annual Powers Family Reunion
July 10-12th. As you can see, Grandma Nanny
started the water fight! She has always been the
instigator when kids start getting in trouble.
Will she ever learn?!

It was nice that the Psychiatric Hospital let
my brother Jason out for the weekend!
R A D I O !!!!!

There was lots of food - the sweet pork taco salads
were the best - I vote we have those again next year!

This is my favorite "save-me-a-spot-parade-sitting-
buddy" Landon. I love his hugs!!

Girl toes.

The bucket of water balloon all the girls filled and
then Grandma Nanny got in to and started a
water fight!

The water fight in full swing!

Here is Mckinsey - she had the swine flu. Don't
get by her she might be contagious. Plus she
set her tent up by ours and coughed all night!

Justin at his first family reunion. He looks like he
is totally enjoying himself. Forget about Vegas - this
was so much more fun.
This is my favorite picture of all. I'm pretty sure you
can see drool coming out the corning of her mouth!
Plus Landon was swimming and this is what his
mother was doing - HE COULD HAVE DROWNED!
Don't worry Landon, I was watching you.

Zac takes after his dad and showed a little butt crack!
Keep your pants up ZAC!

The boys hang out at in the Hot Springs.

This is where some serious marshmallow roasting
takes place. Mom gets her golden to perfection!

Bless his heart - we tried to keep him out of the
fire pit. We finally let him lay on the ground
and roast his marshmallow.

This is Dubby doing the hula-hoop. He also
sings the best ABC song you've ever heard.
Ask him and he'd be glad to sing it for you.
biatch!
ReplyDeleteThat is so not nice to say!!
ReplyDeleteNeither was that picture!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I am laughing my butt off!!
ReplyDeleteIf you look closely in the reflection of your
ReplyDeletesunglasses, you will see the reflection of one
Mckinsey taking your picture - not me! I
just post what I got!
Mckinsey already knows how I feel about her. I don't need to post it here!
ReplyDeleteyou cant tell thats me!!!!
ReplyDelete