Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!

Here is our annual pumpkin
pizza and root beer.
It was raining like crazy about
five o'clock.
We had our usual of only
about 20 Trick-or-Treaters.

Here is the scariest thing I saw all night.
Hannah didn't have any plans - so
she decided to hand out candy.
She pulled her headband down and
said she was a Hippie!
Halloween is getting less and less
at our house.
Jakson left around 1:00 in the afternoon
and I didn't see him again until 11:00.
It was mostly Hannah and I watching
Halloween shows and passing
out candy.
Kevin was watching the soccer
game and then the Utes
play.

Only one pumpkin was carved this
year.  Hannah did Jack
from the Nightmare Before
Christmas.
We had a hard time keeping
him lit with all the rain and
wind. But he was cute!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment