Saturday, November 6, 2010

Week Six

Here it is the end of week six.
They got a lot done last week.
All the plumbing, electrical,
and the insulation was all in by Friday.
The windows are in and so is
the fireplace, and
all the tubs.
There is some hold up on the
roofers.  It looks
like there is only one roofing
crew.
Hopefully we get shingles on
this week.

Here is the front door.
One of my new favorite things
about the house.
It will be stained black.

One of my next favorite things is
my new tub.
Jakson was in it killing
flies and mosquitos.
Hopefully they are gone by
the time we move in.
I hope I don't drown.
It is much deeper than
the one I have now!

This would be Hannah's tub.
She thinks it looks small.
Everything in the house
looked small to her.

Here is the front of the house.
They put the porch and the columns
up.
It's looking more and more like a
house now.
Hopefully this week we get the
shingles on and maybe some
sheetrock up inside.
Weather doesn't look very
good for the first of the week,
but hopefully stuff will get done!
I would like for you to meet our
neighbors.  They aren't very friendly
and they are a little stinky -
but I like our new neighbors.

1 comment: