| The back concrete deck is all set up and ready to be poured. |
All the rooms have been taped, mudded and sanded. All the ceilings have been texturized. They are ready for paint! |
| Here is the archway into what I think will be a den?!?! |
| The back concrete deck is all set up and ready to be poured. |
All the rooms have been taped, mudded and sanded. All the ceilings have been texturized. They are ready for paint! |
| Here is the archway into what I think will be a den?!?! |
your house looks beautiful!
ReplyDeletei love watching the progress.. and it's kind of amazing how fast they can do it!!
any luck on selling your house that you're in now?
We have lots of lookers, but no one seriously putting an offer on it yet!! Keep your fingers crossed - or I can sell it to you when you get back Mal!
ReplyDelete