Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week Seven

So after Week Seven - once again
a lot has gotten done.
The roofers just finished
putting the shingles on the roof.
Thursday afternoon Jakson
and I did a drive by
to see what was going on,
each room had
sheetrock stacked in it.
When we went today,
all the sheetrock is
already up

This is Hannah's room.

The family room.


Jakson's room - the door
goes into his walk-in closet
(Hannah is still not happy
about this one)

Another look at the family room.

They have the driveway
ready to be poured.

The kitchen.
So I think they are going
to work on getting the exterior
put on and then
painted before we
get some more bad weather.
The sheetrock will be
taped and mudded.
Then hopefully they will
start putting up cabinets
and working
on the interior.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quickly it is going. It looks amazing. I am excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! I didn't realize that I was logged in under Jason's google id until the comment was posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully we can be in the week before Christmas!I

    ReplyDelete