Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week Nine

Last week was pretty stormy -
so not a whole lot was
finished.
The tile setter did the fireplace
and all the bathrooms.

The master bathroom.
The board is almost all up on the
outside.
The garage door was
being installed.
And no - none of those
colors on the house is
what we picked.
They will paint it when
they get all the boards up.

I would like you to 
meet some more of our 
neighbors.
There was a family of three
 playing in our backyard.

I hope they
scoop their own poop!

Jakson took a self
portrait on the way home
showing how excited he
is to move to the
new house!


2 comments:

  1. The deer will eat your tulips! Oh, and by the way...your tile is dirty. I know you can't wait until you can clean it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the deer won't jump the fence that will be going in soon.
    The tile is killing me! Yesterday when we went someone had wiped the master bathroom down with an even dirtier rag in some kind of swirl patterns. I had to leave quickly!

    ReplyDelete