Saturday, December 18, 2010

Week Twelve

When we went to visit
today, the painters were
painting the inside of
the house - so I couldn't
get upstairs to take any
pictures. Plus I think it
was 190 degrees inside.
During the week they
got the laminate on the
counters in the laundry
room, the bathroom in
the basement and the
counter in the basement
family room.

The guys were there
putting the soffit
around the house.

They finished putting the
rock around the columns
and front of the foundation
cement.

Hannah was excited we had
stairs to the front door
and was trying them out.
The granite is scheduled
for the kitchen and
bathrooms on Monday.
Hopefully the painting
will be done.
The flooring needs to
be put in and the fence
for the Lucy Doodle
needs to be installed.
It's getting close -
hopefully most of if
is done by the end
of next week because
I'm moving in - I hope -
the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment