Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Day

So this was the
annual sit on the
stairs and
answer questions
to be able to
move down the
stairs closer to
what Santa
brought for
Christmas.
I think that Jakson
won this year of
getting down the
fastest.  

The original date that
we were suppose to close
on the house was
December 20th -
so we didn't put up a
lot of Christmas
decorations or even a
Christmas tree
(I know - I know my
kids will be forever
scarred because they
didn't have a
Christmas tree)
So this was our little
fill-in Christmas tree.
The coffee table also
worked for a good
place to put presents
around.

Hannah opening her
Christmas gifts.

If any of you ever watch
"The Middle" on Wednesday
night - I'm pretty sure
they made Axle after
Jakson in real life.
Here is Axle in his
black shorts and no
shirt opening his
Christmas gifts.

Mckinsey and Justin came
over to our house for a
while and we opened more
presents.  After that
we headed over to
Grandma and Grandpa's
for some more
celebrating.  I'm pretty
sure Mckinsey and Justin
did Eight Christmas'
in one day!

I'm pretty sure this
picture of Grandpa
is why they only
let Uncle "J" out once in
a while.  Mckinsey and
Justin gave him a little
John Deere tractor and
he was making the
sounds the tractor makes.
McKell looks really
concerned that he
might be joining her
one day at her
hospital!

I noticed that on all
the pictures I was taking
Mckinsey was alway trying
to get in the picture and
make a face!

This was my favorite and
had to take a picture of it.
This is the Lucky Brand
box my levi jacket came
in and I thought the box
was so cute that I took
a picture and save all
the Lucky boxes!

Here is Kimberli and Ron
opening their gifts.
It looks like Ron is about to
puke on Kimberli's knee!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I thought Axle got some t-shirts to go with the shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did, but as you can see he goes topless most of the time! Weird kid.

    ReplyDelete