Sunday, January 9, 2011

Moving Day - Yay!

Moving is so overrated!
If I don't have to do that again
for a long time, that
will be ok with me.
The closing day was
suppose to be December
29th.  The day before
we found out that
the bank said that they
thought it was suppose
to be in January.
Not!
We had movers
scheduled for the 29th
and we were ready to
move.  The builders
agreed to let us move
in on the 30th even
though we couldn't close
with the bank until
January 3rd.
It all worked out,
but for a few days
it was a little crazy!

I thought I would be a little
sadder than I was to move.
We've been in this house
almost 18 years - crazy!

It snowed like crazy the night
before we moved and the
temperature high was only
17 degrees that day.
I'm thinking that next
time we hire someone
to move everything and
we move in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment