Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last week for my birthday, Hannah
and Kevin
decided to get out the Beehive
Cake Mold
I've had forever, but have
never used.
It resurfaced during the move.
They decided to make
a cake with it.

As you can see it turned out
pretty darn good!
It even tasted better.  It was a
honey spice cake
and then had a Honeybutter
glaze on the top!
Hannah was a little disappointed
because you are suppose to make
marzipan bees with
sliced almonds for wings,
but they didn't
have time for that.
I have to say it
was deelish and lovely to look at!

After the cake was finished we took
it over to the Care Center where
Grandpa is and shared
the cake with everyone! 
The rule was that
you had to give me a present
to get a piece of cake!
Landon said he brought a gift
with his family - and I did receive
a gift from
his family, but next year
I will need a gift just from you -
Landon!

As you can see Mckinsey and
Hannah are never one to shy away
from the camera.
They are alway willing and
ready with their
eyes wide open and a smile  -
sort of!

Here is Grandpa with his new IPAD
telling us who is buried in little
cemetaries in Idaho.  He needs a new
subject to google!
That one is just a little on
 the weird side??

Molli made her debut at the party. 
Got in a bar fight the night before
and got this shiner!

I'm still undecided if I like it when
Kevin has his grumpy face on or
the one where he looks like
someone just goosed him!


Once again Mckinsey is waiting
for the camera
to point at her for another
picture. Justin has obviously
been trained at home
to smile for the camera -
since that's
what his dad does for a living.
Great job Justin!

If you notice the following
pictures of Mckinsey and Hannah -
they are always looking at the
camera with a big smile.
The big Turd in the middle is
the reason why he is never
in any pictures, because he does
THIS!!

and this.....

and this.....

and this....

and this..... until I have
taken 1300 pictures and
not one of him is looking at
the camera!!
You are so grounded!!
Oh wait - you already are until
you are 21!!


And Molli slept through all
the comotion!
Plus she snorts like a pig
and passes smelly smelly gas just
like Jakson - so
much that we had to open
the windows  and the doors at the
Care Center.
I think the Care Center people are
already use to the those sounds
and smells - but not sure
Molli will be invited back!?


No comments:

Post a Comment