Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

I was kind of sad that I hadn't
done any posts for
November, but then I remember
Hannah did a little documenting
while we were getting dinner
ready for Thanksgiving.
I was in charge of the pies,
so Hannah took some pictures
of the whole process.
Here is the pumpkin pie crust
being put together.

Cutting out each of the leaves
to go on the crust of the pumpkin
pie.

Pecan Pie - which has somehow
become the crowd favorite.

Here are the raisins setting in the
sugar and lemon zest waiting to
go into the pie crust.


Raisin Pie - I think is a very
close second to the Pecan Pie.

Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie.

Hannah took a picture of most
of the appetizers.

Mckinsey made these delicious
little cheese balls.  Each were rolled
in a different topping.  There was
sesame seeds, wasabi, ginger snap
cookies, almond, and
rosemary, parmesan and fennel.

We made some Butternut
Squash soup.  It was very
tasty.

Hannah took a picture of the
toppings for the rolls.
There were four dozen rolls
and they were gone in seconds.
Thanks Kimberli!

Here is the cute picture I
bought at the Jeni Gochnour
Boutique today.  It goes perfect
on my wall over one of the
Christmas villages.
Tomorrow is December - I
don't know where November
went.
Happy December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment