Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friday Night Lights

Hannah and I were talking last 
week and she made the comment
that she has NEVER seen the
Christmas Lights on Temple
Square!!
(I know - we are the worst
parents ever!)

So I thought how sad are we -
that we never have time to
go see the lights because
someone always has something
else going on.
So for some unknown reason
we had nothing going on Friday night.
We have/had four parties this
week, but Friday was open
for everyone!

We met Kevin downtown for
dinner and then we went to see
the lights.

The kids bundled all
up because it was
freaking freezing cold!

Jakson also mentioned that he
had never seen the Christmas Lights.
(I know we are still going for the best parents
ever award!)

The lights were so pretty and it
was really crowded, but that's
ok because did I mention it was
freaking freezing cold??

The Assembly Hall looked great!

This is Jakson taking a picture
without the flash.  I think Hannah
and Jakson actually both liked
seeing the lights (weird)
they hate mostly everything
we do!

Hannah wanted a picture of the
big snowflake in the middle.

So here is the actual conversation
we had as we were leaving
because Jakson was starting to
complain that his feet were
getting cold.
Me: "I told you to dress warm
because it would be really
cold. I put on some tights and
my Uggs!"
Hannah: "I put on my leggings!"
Kevin:  "I put on an extra T-Shirt!"
Jakson:  "Well - I'm not wearing
underpants"!

And with that we wish you a
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment