Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bees Game

Kevin's work had a Bee's
Baseball Night last night, 
so we all headed out to the
baseball game.
It was only 118 degrees with
the wind blowing!

According to Kevin - 
no game is complete without
a "Chicago Dog"!

After one of the innings, they
had a couple of guys come out
from the audience and try
to hit a tennis ball off from
a tee-ball stand.
The balls wouldn't go very
far, so everyone was getting
a good laugh out of it.

Once again - getting Axl's
picture is redonkulous!!

He is such a mess!

Good thing he is so cute or
I'd have to beat him.

At this point - I think I wanted
to beat him!

Finally - sort of a picture -
but with the "Stink Eye".

His dad is telling him to just
get his picture taken and be
done with it.
What a dork!

Then he took the camera and 
took some pictures of us.
Hannah was born
camera ready!

We gave him the "duck lips"!

No comments:

Post a Comment