Sunday, June 24, 2012

Utah Utes Gymnastics Camp

Hannah went to the Utah
Gymnastics Camp this past
week.  She had so much
fun and learned a lot.
Most of her "Besties"
from gym were with her.
Hannah and Kenna.

Hannah and Brittany again!
This looks like the picture I
took last week.
I should have looked closer
at this picture yesterday.
Hannah has the beginning
looks of "I'm not feeling
very well." Her eyes look sickly
and sad.  Something kicked
her butt. She called me from
Lagoon last night and said to
come and get her.
Her throat, neck and head
were hurting.  She's been
in bed all day.  I think
she has finally worn out
from all the months of
working hard!

Tom Farden and some
of the Olympus girls.
The girls are doing the "U" for
Utah and Tom is doing the "O"
for Olympus.
The girls all love this guy!

Hannah got some pictures with
her favorite Utah Gymnasts!
Her first is always MB!


Here is Big H and Little H
from the USA Gymnastics days!

And Fumina!  This girl
is gorgeous.  I talked to her
for a while and she is amazing.
Her mother died last
Thanksgiving from cancer.
She takes care of her younger
sister most of the time.

Hannah and Sage.  Hannah
thought that it was funny that she
could finally bend down to get
her picture taken with Sage.
Usually everyone is bending down
for Hannah.
Sage is also a crack up!
Hannah does a great impression
of her.

Hannah and Kenna with
Greg and Megan Marsden -
holding up their "U's".
That would be Hannah's dream
if she could be a future Ute!
Hannah is secretly saying
"pick me! - pick me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment