| After Grandma's party we decided to stop in Brigham City to get some pumpkins since Monday is Halloween. Jakson picked his perfect pumpkin. |
| It was such a nice day and there we so many things to pick from. Here are the big pumpkins. |
| Medium pumpkins. |
| Butternut squash. I got a couple of these. I might try to make some Butternut soup. |
| Acorn squash. We got some of these and had one today for dinner. Kevin made it with sausage and apples. It was pretty good. |
| Apples |
| Bell Peppers |
| JalapeƱo Peppers |
| Hubbard Squash |
| Spaghetti Squash |
| Green pumpkins |
| And some Indian Corn. Lots of great things for fall. Now I'm afraid it is going to start snowing. |
| Here is the eerie Halloween moon last night. It was glowing, but it doesn't show it in the picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment