Saturday, October 8, 2011

Homecoming

Tonight was Homecoming.
Jakson was ready an
hour and a half
before she needed
to be picked up.

Last night they went
to the Haunted Hallows
for a little date before
Homecoming.

The corsage.

Hannah decided to
get in on the action
and went and put on
one of Mckinsey's
old dresses.

She wanted to know if
Jakson wanted to get in
some dancing tips
before he left for the dance.

Here she is showing us
how the dress was fantastic
on her and that her rubber
bands on her braces matched
exactly.  I said she could use
the dress when she went
to a dance, but she said
no - she had different
taste in dresses than
Mckinsey??!!

Here is a picture of both
Jakson and Zoe.
They all were to meet up
at the Bountiful
Tabernacle and one of
his friends sisters was
taking pictures of them.
I think Jakson peed his
pants a little when I showed
up to take a couple of
pictures.  This is the best
one, but as you can see I
cut off their feet and part
of Jakson's head.

Cute!! He looks all
grown up!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Jakson! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very handsome! Not the Axl we are used to seeing!

    ReplyDelete