Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grandma Nanny's 90th!!

This Thursday is Grandma Nanny's
90th Birthday.  There was a big
celebration this weekend in
Burley!

She received a lot of great
presents.  She love's the Oreos
and JW made the mummy
can for her at school.

Tiff is teaching JW how to
take pictures of everyone.

Mckinsey is still good at the
"StinkEye!"

She tried to teach McKell and
Hannah the "StinkEye"???

McKell looks confused and
bewildered and Hannah looks
constipated??

We had a little potluck lunch
and everyone brought something
good to eat.

All the families each took a
family picture with Grandma.


Kimberli thinks she is special
because she shares her birthday
with Grandma - so she got to take
a "special" picture with
Grandma.

Until Hannah jumped in the
picture with them.

Not sure how I feel about these
two.  Somehow they have
invited themselves to
my house for Thanksgiving.
I didn't even know I
was doing
Thanksgiving!

When I asked what they wanted
to bring they said "Due to the 
cost of airfare and restrictions
on liquids, Mom never makes
them bring anything."
???
I'm guessing they
want our "Guest Bedroom"
also.

No comments:

Post a Comment