Friday, August 27, 2010

Back-to-School Dinner

 
Jakson asked Kimberli if
we were having a Back-to-School
Dinner and if so
he wanted to request
some "famous" maple
bars!
Not sure Kimberli had
that on her schedule
to do, but we ended
up at her house on Sunday
having a BBQ and
maple bars!

Here is the dough after it
was cut into maple bar
sections.

This is my job - which
is the best job - the
taste tester of the frosting
and "froster".
It has to be just the
right consistency.
Once again - I beat Landon
out for this job after
we had a wrestling match -
wuss. 
I beat him
every time.
Then I get to frost the
maple bars.
The secret is double
dipping the
frosting.

They look delish!
I might need to triple
dip next time!

As you can see
they were a big hit.
Even Hank is waiting
for Landon to drop a piece
or look the other way
so he can have a
bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment