Saturday, August 7, 2010

School Shopping and Clouds

I took Jakson to do a little school shopping on Thursday
at Gateway.  He bought a couple of shirts
and some much needed new boxers!!
After he picked them out he ran out
of the store because there is just
something really weird and creepy about
being with your Mom and buying boxers.
Can't say I blame him.
Hopefully he wont get too many wedgies
starting High School in a couple of weeks!


I took Hannah to Fashion Place yesterday.
She is just way too estatic to go to Junior
High.  Afterwards we went to Rio Grande
for dinner and sat out in the great weather.

On the way home from dinner it was a down pour.
When we got home there were these coolest
clouds ever.  They were these huge poof balls
all over the mountains.

Jakson took this picture today on our way home.
The coolest - wackiest clouds we've seen in a while
or we just notice everything more with the camera
in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment