Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Great Deals"!


When Hannah and I went shopping
on Friday - we found some
pretty sweet amazing deals!
They were having a great deal
on levi's at The Gap Kids.
Yes - Hannah has now
moved up to 10 slim
in their pants.
The most amazing deal was this
skirt from Down East.
How much was it -
it was $5.
Did I just hear you say
"Shut Up"?
"I know" when I
looked at the price I could
hardly believe it.
Even it it hadn't fit -  you
can't go wrong with just buying
it for the cute fabric and
ribbon on it.
The only other good thing for
$5
is $5 footlongs at Subway!

These are the shoes that we owe the
big thank you to for having to go to
Fashion Place.
Hannah got these at the Anniversary sale
at Nordstroms and were a little big
so we took them back.
"Thank you" disco silver shoes that took
us shopping on Friday and letting us
get some great deals.  I'm sure
we would have gone any ways
but a good excuse to go
shopping never hurts - does it?
If the sun shines just right on the shoes
they are like a disco ball moving around.
They drive Lucy crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment