Friday, August 27, 2010

School?? but I still have a few weeks!!

This is what Jakson said
last Friday when I told him
school started on Monday.
The kid is clueless when it
comes to time. 
He still thought he had
a few weeks.
This is the only picture he
let me take of him.
He is off to High School.
Jakson has to be at the
bus stop at 7:00 which
is just down the street a little.
I told him the carpool
days were over.

Here is little Miss
Hannah going to
Junior High.
She was estatic to
go to Junior High.
When I picked her up,
the day had been disasterous,
and there were huge
tears.
After a few more days,
it's not so bad
and she really
likes it.
Hannah says she
has to walk up against the
wall so she doesn't
get trampled.
She's so little the other 
kids don't see her.
She cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment