Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Parade Day

This morning was the annual
Centerville Parade.
I'm guessing because of
budget cuts - we now
get a low flying
helicopter fly by??
Kind of lame -
like the F-16's so much
better!!

Patriotic Molli was
present all decked out
in her red - white and blue
ribbons.

This was how excited Landon
was waiting for the parade
to start.

Then Axl "I just
rolled out of bed"
showed up.
And just so you know
I heard every 5
seconds of how hot
it was outside!

Grandma showed up in her
"sailor blue" outfit for the
Parade minus
Grandpa who has yet
to be released
from his hip surgery
fun!!

I'm so mad I didn't get this
picture zoomed in closer.
This is "Friendly" Frank
Rankin.  He was one of
the Veterans being
honored in the Parade.
I worked for Frank and
he is the funniest old
guy ever!

This picture was for Hannah.
Hannah missed the Parade
because the girls had to go
in for a few hours of
gymnastics this morning.
They get Monday the 4th off,
but Mary didn't want them to
go 3 days without gym because
they have a big gymnastics
camp starting on Tuesday.
Needless to say
Hannah was a little sad
when she found out the
Parade was Saturday and
not Monday,

Hannah's friends that
made Cheerleaders
this year!
Go CJH!

No comments:

Post a Comment