Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our "Real Malta" Walk

Today was Cade's Farewell.
He is going to Ghana South
Africa.  It's a very far away
place for a small country
boy like Cade - but he is
going to do a great job there!

So since we were only there for
a little bit - I took some
pictures from the Church to the
ballpark were we ate
lunch after the Farewell.
The cute swing in the tree.

The dirt road.

The fence made out of stacks
of wood. Hopefully they will
never need to use their
fence for fire wood.

The cute little stream that
runs down along the side
of the streets.

Hannah and Isaac.  Isaac has
a little crush on Hannah and
was even defending her from
Landon - obviously he is afraid
of nothing because Landon was
a good 5 feet taller than him.
They shared their lunch.
I almost talked him into coming
to our house next week while
his mom and dad are on Trek,
but he wanted to spend the
week with Cade doing all
the irrigation. He obviously
is also a very hard worker!

McKell trying to help Axl smile, but
didn't do a very good job of
keeping his eyes open too.

Here is my favorite Dubby!
He has obviously grown about
a foot since I saw him last year,
but still acts like his dad
showing me his Cheeto Puffs!

Mckinsey and McKell.  I'm not
sure where Justin was?? He said
he went back to Church for a
while and visited the Nursery
for some more snacks.

Awwww Axl and Landon. Axl
is actually smiling and looking
at the camera, but he has that
Tweety Bird grin that means
he has been up to NO GOOD!

I'm so not sure what is going on
here? Ron was giving Kimberli
a little somethin - somethin on
the cheek. But she looks like
she is enjoying it.
That is just gross!

McKell and Cade - the "Twins".
They were born on the same
day - just hours apart.

And of course Hannah can never
be left out of the fun!

See Isaac would have so much
fun at our house. Axl was showing
him how to play Fruit Ninjas!
Everyone said we would bring
him right back - but I am the
mother of Axl and Hannah so
I could possibly put up with
cute Isaac.

Waiting for Kevin to fix my
camera - it was doing
crazy things.

Grandma made way too many
cookies - so guess who got
to bring the majority home.
It was his treasure box of
cookies he kept telling me.

Pictures out of the window of
the car going fast, but they
turned out ok.
The sprinklers out in the hay
fields.

Valley Vu Cemetery.
I'm pretty sure it's the best place
to be buried. Just look at the
view.



I needed a closer picture of
the cows - they look like
little black dots.

And finally the silo's.
It's kind of like our "Malta"
walk but just a little bit better!
Good Luck Cade!

No comments:

Post a Comment