Monday, July 25, 2011

Pioneer Day Swim

The kids did a little
swimming again at
Grandma and Grandpa's
pool.

I made Kevin take his
camera and take pictures.
 Axl knows better than to
even touch his dad's
camera and delete
pictures off.

There were lots of
cannon balls!

Sergai still frightens me a
little - but not half as bad
as Mishka. She almost took
Justin's arm off after dinner.
Mishka is not a fan of
Justin for some reason.

Miss Hannah swimming.

Hannah brought her friend
Brooklyn with her to go
swimming.  

Swimming around the pool
in the shark boat.

These two drive me crazy!
Can you not just hear her
screaming because he is
teasing her.
He is not happy unless
she is constantly screaming. 

Sergai keeping a watchful
eye over Axl.  At least I know
he is safe when the dogs
are with him.

After swimming there was a
little croquet tournament.
Justin and Brooklyn are
in the lead.

Axl is proud to be showing
off that he and his Grandpa
planned their outfits today.
I wonder if they call each
other before work?
Which means Grandpa is
always wearing his tan
shorts with a white Calle shirt.
Which I think is doubtful!

They all played three games
and Brooklyn won two.
She's quite the golfer.

When we got home there
was a double rainbow
in the sky.
Happy Pioneer Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment