Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Yard

I took a couple of "before"
pictures of the yard when
I found out the landscapers
were coming yesterday.

Mostly just a big dirt yard.

By the end of today they had
done quite a lot and
had poured some more
concrete.

More concrete was added to
the patio area.

The marked off area is a little
sidewalk that will come from
around the south end of the
house.
The curved area marked off
below will have a half circle
poured to divide the upper
area from the lower grassy
area and then some steps
going down. (I think)

The concrete added to the
patio area

Here is the front yard.
We added a little walkway
from the curb to the
sidewalk.

Then they poured a couple
of concrete boxes on
each side of the stairs to
the house
for plants and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment